What Kind of Volunteers Are We Looking For?
Dedicated, Enthusiastic, Proactive, Responsible
We look for volunteers who are pro-active, enthusiastic and responsible. Volunteers have made an invaluable contribution to our work in the past and we are always looking for fresh ideas and skills. Many volunteers become long term friends of Karuna and continue contact even after their volunteering experience.
We want to give our volunteers a wonderful, life-enriching experience while at the same time gaining from their experience and skills.
We ask that volunteers apply so that we get the information that we need to match our expectations and yours. Please read the instructions carefully before applying.
- Prospective volunteers are expected to undergo and interview with senior members of the organization
- Once volunteers have been accepted by our team, they are asked to come in and discuss the role at our office
- All volunteers are assigned a mentor to whom he/ she will report on a day-to-day basis
- Volunteers are expected to abide by the rules and regulations of Karuna Trust, including attendance and work ethics
- Volunteers are not allowed to publish any information related to their work at Karuna Trust without permission from their mentors.