Notice: Test mode is enabled. While in test mode no live donations are processed.
We manage most of our projects through public-private partnerships, where the respective State Governments provide 90% of the funds and we are required to raise the remaining 10% on our own. At present the Government has provided Rs. 27 cr. And we have to raise Rs. 3 cr. In order to have a sustainable source of funding we request you to donate here.